Post Icon

(TRC:177721) Required Large 3 or 4 BHK on outright bet Bandra to Juhu with Gym

Dear Associate/s,

We are sourcing for one of our client the following requirement :

Large and spacious 3 or 4 BHK OR combination of Large 2 + 2 BHK

Bandra, Khar, Santacruz or Juhu, etc.,

Brand New building with ready possession.

Budget : Market rate

Please let us know

Thanks and regards

Ganesh D.M. I Sr. Consultant I Bhaktawar Realtors I Mobile: +91 98207 09151 

Gr & 2nd floor, Hill Top Annexe, Pali Hill, Bandra (W), Mumbai - 400 050   
Tel:+91 22 65701125/ 1765 I Fax:+91 22 26483979 Email: ganesh@bhaktawar.com
Web: www.bhaktawar.com Follow us 


--
Important Important Important
 
Please click here to see the New Home Page which will be shortly on line - www.therealclub.com/defaultnew.aspx
 
Please complete your profile with your fresh and good looking pictures asap.
 
 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.